BingoMum.co.uk is one of the largest and most popular online bingo portals in the UK.
As such we take our responsibility for educating players about the risks of gambling and the importance of responsible gambling.
Sometimes it’s hard to tell if you have a gambling problem. There is often a fine line between gambling for enjoyment and the start of an addiction.
Below is a list of potential warning signs:
- Difficulty stopping gambling.
- Borrowing money or taking on debts in order to continue gambling.
- Family members noticing how much time you spend gambling.
- Gambling to escape other problems in your life.
- Lying to others about the money you have spent gambling.
- Hiding the amount you have won or lost gambling with others.
- Gambling more in an attempt to recover losses.
- Pawning or selling possessions to fund further gambling activity.
- Feeling lonely, anxious, depressed, hopeless or suicidal as a result of gambling.
Responsible Gambling Resources
If you think you may have a gambling problem, we urge you to seek help by visiting any of the resources listed below:
- When The Fun Stops
- Gamblers Anonymous
- Responsible Gambling Trust
- Gordon Moody Association
- The National Problem Gambling Clinic
- Counselling Directory
One of the effects of gambling problems is getting into financial difficulty or debt, below is a list of organisations that could help you with such issues:
Internet Filters and Website Blocking
One option to help stop a gambling addiction is to self-help by downloading website blocking software. Top providers include: